We use the most modern technical and organisational measures to ensure a high level of protection of the processed personal data against unauthorized access.
The company "MD Healthy Foods" Limited company with its registered address: 33 Maiden Lane, WC2E 7JS, Company Number: 13626203 (Further mentioned as “YARO”)
Website User - Subject of personal data
A natural person who visits the website of an online store to buy, order products or who intends to buy or order products and whose personal data is processed.
Purposes of processing
The "Yaro" company processes the personal data of the Website users in order to properly perform contracts concluded in the online store via the website http://yaro.life (hereinafter referred to as "Website", "Online Store website"). This means that the data is necessary for the following purposes, namely.
- To register the User's authorisation on the website of the online store;
- To conclude a purchase and sale contract;
- To make payment for goods;
- For the delivery of goods ordered by the user.
- To provide the User with the implementation of any consumer rights that he may have (e.g. termination of the Agreement).
- To receive feedback from the User, including sending messages, inquiries regarding the use of the website of the online store, processing inquiries, orders, notifications from the User.
In order to confirm the credibility and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
If you have agreed to receive information about new products and special offers, the "Yaro" Company processes your data in order to send commercial (promotional) information, such as current trends, special offers.
The content of personal data subject to processing
The "Yaro" company processes personal data necessary to perform the following activities.
1. Logging in to the website:
- First name and last name.
- E-mail address.
- Option to access the online store password, which is stored in an encrypted form.
2. Shopping on the website of the online store:
- First name and last name.
- Delivery address.
- Phone number.
- E-mail address.
3. Data that the User provides at his own request:
- Date of birth.
We process your personal data with your consent, given at the time of registration on the Website and during the confirmation of the transaction carried out on the Website.
Your consent to the processing of personal data is completely voluntary. Lack of consent to the processing of personal data does not allow you to register on the website of the online store, use the user account, place orders, buy on the website of the online store.
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights.
- You have the right to know about the location of your personal data, the purpose of their processing, location or place of residence (stay) of the administrator or personal data processor. This information can be obtained by contacting us, i.e. by sending a relevant request.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the collection and processing of personal data at any time without giving a reason. The request may concern the withdrawal of consent to processing partially for a specific purpose, for example, withdrawal of consent to the processing of commercial information or withdrawal of consent to processing in full. In the event of withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data, the entire user account on the website of the online store will be deleted, and the user's data will no longer be processed. Withdrawal of consent will not affect any previously performed activities.
- You have the right to request the deletion or destruction of your personal data at any time without giving a reason. A request for the deletion or destruction of personal data will not affect the previously performed actions. Deletion of data means that your user account on the website of the online store will be deleted and your data will not be processed further by us.
- You have the right to object to the full processing of your personal data or to the processing for a specific purpose at any time. The objection means that your user account on the website of the online store will be deleted and your data will not be processed further by us.
- You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data in terms of time or scope, and we will comply with your wishes. Such a request will not affect any previously performed actions.
- You have the right to contact us at any time with a request for information from us about what your personal data we process, about the content of such personal data, about the conditions of access to personal data.
- You have the right to protect your personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, and to be protected against the provision of information that is inaccurate or discredits a natural person's honour, dignity and business reputation.
We are required to inform you of the actions we have taken no later than 1 (one) calendar month from the date of receipt of each of your requests.
Period of personal data storage:
The period of validity of the consent to the processing of personal data is unlimited.
We store your data until you delete the User Account on the website of the online store. The user account may be deleted at the request of the User, as well as in the event of withdrawal of consent to the processing of data, objection to the processing of personal data or request for their removal.
Communication regarding personal data:
Any messages or inquiries related to personal data may be sent to us in a manner convenient for you.
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the contact form on the website.
Power of attorney to process data
The "Yaro" company may outsource the processing of personal data to "Yaro" business partners if it is necessary to carry out transactions, such as the preparation of ordered goods, as well as the shipment of goods or the transmission of commercial communications from "Yaro" (the latter applies to users who have agreed to receive commercial information), or for other purposes, the achievement of which is necessary for the proper execution of orders by the User.
Commercial information - newsletter
You can subscribe to our newsletter by providing your e-mail address or telephone number and agreeing to the processing of personal data for the purpose of obtaining commercial and marketing information via e-mail or text messages. We use newsletters and text messages to inform you about the latest offers (e.g., new products, special offers). You can unsubscribe from the newsletter and text messages at any time by clicking on the link contained in the newsletter or by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
Cookies are used for the proper operation of the website of the online store. Cookies are small files that allow devices used by Users to browse websites (e.g. computer, smartphone), to store certain information about your device. The information stored in cookies is used, for example, for advertising and statistical purposes and to adapt our websites to the individual needs of the User. You can change cookie settings in your browser. If the settings are unchanged, cookies will be stored on your device. Changing cookie settings may limit the functionality of the Website.
Google Analytics data protection declaration
If the IP anonymisation function is activated when visiting our website, your IP address of the user will be shortened by Google. This applies to the Member States of the European Union and other countries listed in the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in some cases is the full IP address sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. In this way, the IP anonymisation function will work on our website. On behalf of the website operator, Google uses the collected information to analyze the operation of the Website and to compile reports on visits to the Website and other services related to Internet browsing. The IP address transferred to Google Analytics from the User's browser is not saved together with other Google data.
The user can block the saving of cookies in the web browser. However, this will not allow you to fully use all the functions of the Website. In addition, the User may block the storage of data on the use of the Website (including the IP address) collected by cookies and their transmission and sharing on Google by downloading and installing the plug-in available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl = en.